- Lemon, Ginger and Honey – with a dash of cider vinager
- Herbs like echinacea, thyme, parsley, and liquorish
- Fry up an onion with some butter and just add two egg yolks (no egg white), this is a great one for soothing the respiratory tract
- Massage with upward strokes from your chest to your neck, ideally with some wild rosemary essential oil in any vegetable based oil, try to find someone to give you an upward stroke back massage as well. (upward strokes to encourage any catarrh to move off and out of your chest)
- Inhalations are great using eucalyptus, wild rosemary and lavender
- If you have heating on, make sure there is a bowl of water in your bedroom, to keep the air moisturised in your room so your throat lining does not get dehydrated
Here in Brighton it is cold and grey, so best to do whatever I can to feel nice and look after myself…!!!